Would you like to perform at Norwich Virtual Pride in 2020?
Great. We’d love to hear from you.
Applications are now open!
Deadline for all applications: 10th July 2020
We are now welcoming submissions from performers for the Pride show that will be streamed on the afternoon of Pride.
We want to keep that fabulous party atmosphere that we all conjure in Chapelfield Gardens. We want everyone to celebrate all the
talent we have in our city. Dance, song, magic, spoken word, music, hooping… what would you like to contribute towards our show?
Joe, our Head of Ents is collecting submissions and the beloved Titania Trust, Norfolk’s very own Diva, will once again be
our host and show updates (and the backstage goss) will be available via her socials on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter: @titaniatrust.
Guidelines for all performer submissions:
Quick link to the online Form: click here
- Deadline for all submissions: 10th July 2020.
- Maximum of 10 minutes each.
- We’re after performances that aren’t mimed.
- You must complete the online form to submit your performance. The online Form can be found here.
- One video per act. Ideally, all videos would be uploaded to the online Form. If you have any problems sending in your video please email Joe in advance of the deadline.
- All files must be clearly named with your act name.
- Filmed in landscape (horizontal) mode.
- The Form also asks you to submit a photo of yourself for use in promotion.
- Not all submissions will be chosen for the final line-up. Please don’t be disheartened if your performance is not chosen. If you have any questions about what would be suitable or would like to ask questions about what you have in mind before recording, please email Joe.
- You could talk about you and your work or why you are doing this for Norwich Pride and what it means to you.
- You could wish everyone a happy Pride, sending positive vibes throughout the show!
- Make sure we can see you! This means not having a light or bright sunshine beaming through a window behind you. We want to keep the show bright and more importantly, we want to be able to see you!
- Think about the background of your ‘scene’ and where you are filming.
- Please do not use any flashing images, strobe or lighting in your video.
- By submitting your performance you are confirming your understand and agree to Norwich Pride using your recording for promotional and entertainment purposes, along with the media release and consent as detailed on the Form.
- All performances must be family friendly as they would be on the afternoon on the main stage.
- All performers are volunteers and embrace Norwich Pride Core Values.
We ask anybody who wants to be considered for either of our two exciting stages to complete a submission form.
Please also make sure your act is line with Norwich Pride’s core values and suitable for a family-friendly event.
Norwich Pride is a registered Charity, organised and run completely by volunteers. Every penny that we make goes into securing the space and safety of more than 10,000 people who come to celebrate Pride in our city. Our aim as always is to keep pride free and accessible for everyone. We regret that we are unable to pay performance fees at this time.