Would you like to take part in the Virtual March?
Deadline for submissions: 10th July 2020
We usually fill the streets with our glorious March right through the city centre. We want to recreate that online and need your help!
All you have to do is film yourself (and your whole household if you like including the cat!) and upload your video.
You could be dressed up, holding a placard, representing a local group or team… the options are endless!
Guidelines for Virtual March submissions:
Quick link to the online Form: click here
- Deadline for all submissions: 10th July 2020.
- Maximum 30 seconds each.
- You must complete the online form to submit your performance. The online Form can be found here.
- One video per person.
- All files must be clearly named – please use the name you put on the form.
- Filmed in landscape (horizontal) mode.
- We will try but we cannot promise all submissions will make the final cut.
- Keep it upbeat and happy, we want to send rainbow vibes out there!
- Make sure we can see you! Film outside if possible. Avoid filming into the sun.
- Think about the background of your ‘scene’ and where you are filming.
- Please do not use any flashing images, strobe or lighting in your video.
- By submitting your video or photo you are confirming your understand and agree to Norwich Pride using your recording for promotional and entertainment purposes, along with the media release and consent as detailed on the Form.
- All videos and photos must be family friendly.
- Everyone taking part must embrace our Norwich Pride Core Values.
Norwich Pride is a registered Charity, organised and run completely by volunteers. Every penny that we make goes into securing the space and safety of more than 10,000 people who come to celebrate Pride in our city. Our aim as always is to keep pride free and accessible for everyone. We regret that we are unable to pay performance fees at this time.